03 April 2013

the winners!

Sorry that took so long. :) But here they are, the winners of my Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Grand Prize: Daniela (silberfrau on Ravelry)
2nd Prize: Susann M.
2nd Prize: Marianne (neerlypurls on Ravelry)
3rd Prize: Victoria (terraki on Ravelry)
3rd Prize: Ulrike (UMA2 on Ravelry)
3rd Prize: Andee (AndeeKF on Ravelry)

Congratulations winners! I will be emailing you all. And thank you so much for playing, everyone! I had a grand time and I hope you all did too!

Prizes not claimed within two weeks will be re-drawn. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Andee said...

It was totally worth blowing off cleaning my house for the 20 guests I had coming to my house for Easter! I loved your hunt. I am so excited I won a pattern! Your patterns are amazing and I wish I could afford to buy them all.

8:28 PM  
Blogger TaraMPaine said...

Congrats to the winners!

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home