30 March 2013

ready for some easter festivities?

Because this was so much fun last year, I am having :drumroll: The Second Annual Romi Easter Egg Hunt!
Here's how it will work....

I have uploaded 16 pictures of dyed eggs into 15 of my pattern pictures on my Ravelry designer page. You can access my pattern collection here. Click through my patterns and find those eggs! Once you have found them, email me at contest@designsbyromi.com with the pattern names where the eggs are hiding. Do not post the answers here! You have until midnight PDT on Monday, April 1.

Ready for the prize list?

One Grand Prize: If you find all 15 patterns with egg pics, you will be entered in a random drawing to win my next subscription shawl eBook plus a shawl pin.
Two Second Prizes: Find at least 11 of the patterns with eggs and you will be entered in a random drawing to win my next subscription shawl eBook.
Three Third Prizes: Find at least 7 of the patterns with eggs and you will be entered in a random drawing to win a free single pattern of your choice.

If you tweet or Facebook or post about my little egg hunt and let me know, I will add another entry for you in your category!

Are you ready? Let the hunt begin!!!

Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Whee! How fun! Off to look and Happy Easter!

4:35 AM  
Blogger harriet said...

What fun to search through all your lovely patterns. I really love how so many show pictures of brides wearing your lovely shawls!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Andrea H said...

That was fun a d a great way to look at all tour patterns. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it...

11:27 AM  
Blogger troy and christina said...

Are you only eligible in one category? Or if you find 15 patterns but don't win in the first category, are you included in the other drawings?

This is fun either way, but I always like to know the details! The egg pictures are gorgeous btw. :)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Betsy said...

What a fun contest! Thanks for making Easter egg hunting for adults a fun sport!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Betsy said...

Thanks for a fun contest, Romi. I like Easter egg hunting for adults - a great sport!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Kate64 said...

Is the '16' a typo?

4:11 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

what a great contest, can't wait to get started

6:37 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

What a great contest, can't wait to get started

6:38 PM  
Blogger susanjd said...

shared on facebook!

7:06 PM  
Blogger susanjd said...

egg hunt tweeted (suejaned)

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No the 16 is not a typo, there really are 16 egg pics, i was a bit surpirsed when i counted them all and found that out!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Merry Karma said...

I shared on Facebook! Thx for the fun!

2:57 AM  
Anonymous andsewtoknit said...

Thanks for another Easter egg hunt, shared on fb and twitter.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Robin H said...

This is so much fun!! And I LOVE going back and looking at all Romi's gorgeous patterns - I have so many on my "to do" list I need to getting knitting faster!!

Thanks for the fun contest Romi!!

10:49 AM  
Blogger LitGeek said...

I tweeted about this as @saramhatch

11:02 AM  
Blogger Oneday Designs said...

That was a lot of fun, looking through the patterns again.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous yvette said...

Just emailed you and tweeted about it. QTWIQ on RAV

1:01 PM  
Blogger Bgstoner said...

I tweeted about the Easter Egg hunt on twitter.
Thank you for doing this, it was fun.
I have ear marked a few patterns that I plan on looking for yarn to make them with.
I wish I knew about this last year.

@sticks_string on Twitter

3:43 PM  
Blogger Dena said...

I have posted on Facebook and Twitter. Sent email with egg patterns. Have fav'd several more patterns in Ravelry and put one in queue.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I emailed you twice, once with my list and once about blogging about the contest.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Norwegian Wood said...

Can't wait to get the result! This was really fun, thank you!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home