14 June 2010

Onward

7 Small Shawls: T - 201 days and counting down.

Today was a day of digging through stash and books and sketches. I unearthed this pretty yarn:
You would never guess that these two balls are the same colorway, would you? Whereas the two balls I used on Maia were almost indistinguishable to the naked eye, these two are definitely not twins. I'm not even sure that my little trick would work with them! Which reminds me...Catarina the Queena asked me how I knew which strand of yarn to use next after having knit them together. It's a very low tech solution, really. I just wrap the one I want to use next around my pinky finger and leave the other hanging. :)

I gathered some sketches.
Unfortunately for my poor family, I leave little sketches everywhere: on envelopes, post-its, magazines. No piece of paper is safe from me.

I'm still a bit brain dead from the weekend, and I'm still working on that stealth project that's taking entirely too long. I'm going to go vegetate now. I need a break!

Onward....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home