02 February 2010

testers are testing; editors are editing

Computers are crashing. Yes, the pattern was delayed getting out to my test knitters because I lost the charts in an epic crash. I was amazingly calm about it, though. I don't know what got into me.

But now it's out there being tested. Yay for wonderful test knitters! Wanna peek? Here's part of it blocking.

And here's my friend A wearing it at knitting last Saturday. I almost didn't get it back. :)

This was a super fun knit, and it only took about 4 days, not knitting continuously.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

Wow. I love the color, the drape and the detail.

Hurry, test knitters. Hurry.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

Love the simple geometric patterning, beautiful yarn, and nice photo of A.!

7:45 AM  
Blogger JelliDonut said...

Gorgeous! I can't seem to get enough of these shawlettes. Wish I had been in town to volunteer to test knit.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

looks sweet!lol, wish i was test knitting it!

11:10 AM  
Blogger teabird said...

I love the colour - can't wait to see the whole shawlette!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous SockPixie said...

It looks great!

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home