25 November 2009

FTW

First of all, congratulations to theindigomuse for winning my little contest! She was chosen randomly from all the people who tweeted, plurked, posted and whatever-elsed about my special. (The special is still good, btw, until midnight EST tonight!) She wins a Dynamique sock pattern!

Around here, fall is lagging behind the east coast, but the leaves are finally turning. The Sycamore leaves in the neighborhood don't turn colors other than brown, but there are other interesting things about them! The tree on our corner has the most gigantic leaves I think I've ever seen on a tree. Here's Dr. Destructo (we didn't call him that for awhile, but it is, once more, very fitting :sigh:) holding a leaf bigger than his head.

Impressive, no?

Off to hammer a few pins and finish up my shawl. I am really looking forward to tomorrow. :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

That leaf is impressive!

Hope you had a great day today!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Rudee said...

Actually, the entire composition of the photo is amazing.

Happy Thanksgiving!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home