21 November 2009

Special

First, I wanted to thank everyone for your incredibly kind comments! They really mean a lot to me. I'm not able to respond to everyone because I don't have your email addresses, but please know that I love your comments and appreciate the heck out of you all!

And now...

Special! Special!

Enter COPPERSWIRL at checkout on my site and receive 15% off my
copper swirl penannular, el_46!

The offer lasts until midnight EST on Wednesday, November 25th.

And the contest? Retweet (mentioning this blog post and @RomiDesigns), blog about, comment on Facebook or Ravelry, or plurk about my special with appropriate link to my post here (and please let me know!), and be entered to win a pdf copy of my Dynamique sock pattern! I will choose a winner next Tuesday, November 24th.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home