14 September 2009

Delta Queen

New in my Ravelry pattern shop and on Designs by Romi:

the Delta Queen scarf!

Yarn: Habu Textiles lace weight bamboo (XS-45 20/3 bamboo) [100% bamboo; 574 yards per 50g hank]; 1 color #5 (dark red)
Beads: 980 size 6/0 opaque metallic seed beads
This pattern includes both written and charted instructions. Two identical sides are knitted and then grafted in the middle using my technique with waste yarn.

Pattern is a $5 pdf download from Designs by Romi or Ravelry. Hope you enjoy! :)

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Birdsong said...

Oooh, love it! The title caught my attention as I can remember riding that boat before it went back to New Orleans... lovely color choice! Going into my queue now.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Rudee said...

Stunning! I love, love, love all of those beads. It's so feminine and enticing.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

beautiful Ro!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Susan aka Chicken Mama said...

As always, I am amazed and dazzled by your creativity and execution. Gorgeous!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

Thank you! :D

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Maud said...

Beautiful!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is GORGEOUS!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Jasmin said...

Positively STUNNING!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home