20 August 2009

Time Out

...for a little yarn play. I have a bunch of Royale Hare high twist sock yarn to photograph for her website. Just look at these colors!

Are they not drool-worthy?

In other news, Stealth Knitting continues. Secret Projects #1 and #2 were packed up and sent off and I am now working on Secret Project #3. Next up? Secret Projects #4 and #5, which are, thankfully, smaller!

And my sale goes on!! Most popular so far are my swirl kilt pin

my swirl penannular

my silver eternity pin

and my prong pin!

Remember to enter DOGDAYS at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $15 or more through August 23rd!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger teanotea said...

When I got my yarn from the Royale Hare, there was talk of a yarn train going over to your house. Now I can see that it's a beautiful train to have been on.

I just saw more pretty that I'm going to have to put into my sock yarn stash, um queue, yeah, that's right, queue. And all that talk of sooper sekrit projects that I'm going to have to hunt down and find? I'm in yarny-anticipation.

You'll have to let us all know when there are updates on the Royale Hare site and when you can share the sooper sekrit projects.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

Isn't it gorgeous yarn?!?! I'm drooling a LOT over here. :)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

Romi,

I've bought a couple of your shawl pins and am now knitting the pattern you have from a few years back in Knitt.com. You are so talented! And if you are giving anything away - put me first in line!

Thanks
Rick Martin
rknitandweave@comcast.net

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home