14 August 2009

Dog Days of Summer SALE

Can you believe the summer is almost over?!?! What happenend?! Kids are headed back to school, there's fall in the air, crush is beginning here in wine country, and we're headed into autumn, my favorite time of year.

That means it's time for my Dog Days of Summer Sale at Designs by Romi! Everything that's in stock, with the exception of patterns, is 15% off a purchase of $15 or more through Sunday, August 23rd. It's a great time to stock up on pins for the holidays, especially since I get so incredibly busy through the end of the year that I have no time to come up with new pin designs. And no new pin designs = no sneaky sales! Well, it's possible there might be one more, but you never do know with those sneaky sales! ;)

To receive your 15% discount, enter code DOGDAYS at checkout. (Hmmmmm, it's only fair that I have a cat days sale some time, isn't it? But when????)

And the give-away? Retweet (mentioning this blog post and @RomiDesigns), blog about or plurk about this sale with appropriate link to my post here, and be entered to win a set of five lacy patterns, including Bluebird, Love Squared, Verdigris Socks, Queen Wil Socks and Dynamique Socks! I will choose a winner on Monday, August 24th. However many times you mention this sale (and tell me about it), that is the number of entries you will have in the drawing! Receive double the entries for each pin you buy. (Does that make sense?) Buy a pin? Receive two entries! Buy two pins? Receive four entries! Good luck to you! May the best fiberholic win. :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitcrazy said...

pins are so pretty and the patterns are Beautiful.. I just posted your link in My Blog at
http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home