07 January 2009

Addiction?

I think so.

I'm knitting this Toque, Yo! hat for a friend out of Rauma Finullgarn, which is a little heavier than the Shetland jumperweight yarn.

But I'm conflicted about the top. I don't want my friend to look like she has a target on her head.

What do you think? Solid red? Or grey and red stripes?

You can purchase the pattern here.

This is a pretty quick knit, and I love that only one color is worked at a time. I've been craving wool. It feels good. :)

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I would do solid grey.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Rudee said...

i agree with turtlegirl.

9:15 PM  
Blogger kasiaiscarly said...

I'd actually do all red. . but it is my favorite color, so I may be biased :)

3:54 AM  
Blogger Andreapgn said...

Solid grey, yes

4:34 AM  
Blogger lv2knit said...

I agree with them! Go Gray!!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Jani said...

Grey, definitely. Love the colors!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

Well, I love the grey and red.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid that you're right. It seems it would look like a target. I agree with grey, but I think red would look fine too!
Janet

3:48 PM  
Blogger Tiny Tyrant said...

Grey

10:40 AM  
Blogger Leisa said...

all red, go all red

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home