21 April 2008

New!

Edited on 04.28.08 to add: To celebrate the new offerings, we have coupons for Designs by Romi!! $5 off purchases of $15 and above (enter 6EQTMQK at check-out), and $10 off purchases of $50 and above (enter 6EQU2HJ at check-out). If you are ordering earrings or pendants, put the coupon number in the comment section and I will refund the proper amount. How about that?! These are good through Monday, April 28th.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend Leigh asked for a pair of sterling yarn ball earrings that clip shut, and...

here they are! You can order your own pair here (scroll down and you may have to refresh your browser). :)

In other news...I'm not going with Haloscan unless I can figure out how to keep all my old comments. Stay tuned....

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Gorgeous!

3:14 AM  
Blogger kasiaiscarly said...

if you figure it out, do share! i'd love to get email addy's, but really don't want my old comments to go away!

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How pretty! I love those.

7:21 AM  
Blogger margene said...

I love them!! Good work.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Dr. Steph said...

I like! How long are they? Emma loves my earrings (I do too) and just got her ears pierced. They would be great for her.

I didn't know you took requests. Any chance of a daisy hammered metal pin?

7:55 AM  
Blogger Tiny Tyrant said...

Ooh Pretty.

Lovely as usual Rosemary.

Hugs.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Love the new earrings Rosemary!

If you figure out the comment issue, can you share it with me, please? :)

6:06 PM  
Blogger Sereknitty said...

Lovely!

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love them they are gorgeus

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home