Meme, meme, who's got a meme?
I saw a fun meme over on Fiber Dancer's blog. She listed ten things she has done that others probably haven't, along with the list that got her started. So here I go with my ten things (these were difficult!) and then I think I will officially tag 5 people. :)
1. Worked as part of the live sound crew for a televised democratic presidential debate.
2. Chatted over coffee with Sharon Stone about motherhood, and let her hold my baby (who is now 8) after warning her that he would probably throw up all over her camel coat (he didn't - probably because he was smitten).
3. Toured with Wynton Marsalis (who was soloist) as part of the Eastman Wind Ensemble.
4. Played in Carnegie-Hall, Davies Symphony Hall, and Boston Symphony Hall, among others.
5. Had patterns on the cover of Knitty two times.
6. Went dancing at the Tonga Room in my wedding dress (right after the reception).
7. Stayed in the Presidential Suite at the Ritz Carlton in San Francisco.
8. Did six illustrations that were etched onto bottles of fine wine for a Napa Valley Wine Auction lot.
9. Performed as assistant sound engineer on a jazz recording.
10. Piloted the USS Potomac around San Francisco Bay.
I tag Robin, Steph, Connie, Terri and Maud. Name ten things you have done that others probably have not, and then tag five people, leaving a comment on their blogs to read the instructions on yours. Have fun!
In other news, Punkin has honored me with an award, and I am very touched! Thank you, Punkin!! :)
I am now to pass it on to 10 other bloggers, according to the instructions: "Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times." And in no particular order:
1. The Rainey Sisters
2. A Friend to Knit With
3. yarn spinner
5. Cozy's Place
6. The Shetland Trader
8. Knitting along the River
And of course Punkin, but it would be weird to turn right around and give it back, don'tcha think? :) That list was even more difficult than the meme! I tried not to name the same people both places, but really? You all totally rock! I love the blogs I read! There were so many more I wanted to add.
Have a great weekend everyone!