04 April 2015

there is easter egg hunting!


Get ready for my 4th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
This year is a little different, but I think it's more fun, because I've split up the hunting into three different start times! :) 

Here are the specifics:
I will be uploading pictures of Easter Eggs into my pattern pages on Ravelry starting later this afternoon (Saturday, April 4). These pictures will have Ravelry shopping cart codes in them for prizes! Starting at 6pm PDT this evening (4-4), the codes will go live and you will be able to use them if you can find them! After the initial run of prizes has been used up, codes will go live again at 10am PDT tomorrow morning (4-5), and then again at 4pm PDT tomorrow afternoon (4-5). I've split them up so that there are several more chances to win this year. Some of the codes are single use (so make sure you find them first!), and some of them are multiple use codes. I realize that this is an international community, and apologize for bad timing for some of you; that's why I've split everything up this time into 3 tranches. The codes will expire at 10am PDT Wednesday, April 15. There is nothing to stop you from getting more than one of the codes. IOW, you could snag both the Grand Prize and a free pattern.

Here's a list of prizes that will be available at each time that the codes go live! Beware! Codes and placement of pics will change!

One Grand Prize: a single use code (meaning it can be used only once and by the first person who types it into their Ravelry cart and completes their purchases) for $30 to my Ravelry pattern shop (this needs to be used all at once-in one purchase; you can't use it a little at a time)
Two First Prizes: a code (that can be used by the first two peeps to type it into their Ravelry shopping carts and complete their purchases) for $20 to my Ravelry pattern shop] (this needs to be used all at once-in one purchase; you can't use it a little at a time)
Three Second Prizes: a code (that can be used by the first three peeps to type it into their Ravelry shopping carts and complete their purchases) for $10 to my Ravelry pattern shop (this needs to be used all at once-in one purchase; you can't use it a little at a time)
50 unlimited (because I feel like it!) Third Prizes: a code for $6.50 to my Ravelry pattern shop, which will cover the price of most any of my small shawl patterns. In other words: use the code and get a free pattern or get $6.50 off a larger purchase; one use per person (this needs to be used all at once-in one purchase; you can't use it a little at a time)

eta: All Easter eggs will be removed from my pattern pages at midnight PDT on Easter.

We've dyed the eggs and taken the pictures, and now it's time for the count down! Are you ready?

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

I've been waiting!!! I love going through the patterns and remembering how much fun I had knitting each, while looking for eggs!!! (Disclaimer, Romi's Ravelry Mods are not eligible for prizes but we still love the Easter egg hunt every year :-)

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I can't wait to start knitting!

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I can't wait to start knitting!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Terry B. said...

I forgot all about this--I can't wait to play (even though I'm not eligible, it's still fun! Thank you for recalling the little kid in us!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So we should have a bunch of stuff ready to go in case we find one?

Aak! This may be more nerve racking than the real thing!!! <3

3:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this fun event. I have been there every year. It has become an Easter tradition for me. Happy Easter!

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this fun event. I have been there every year. It has become an Easter tradition for me. Happy Easter!

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time i've been Easter Egg Hunting , and i found an egg , thank-you so much Romi ..
Enjoy your Easter break...
Lorraine x

11:09 AM  
Blogger a-stampur said...

Best egg hunt ever! Thanks so much, Romi!

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've joined in the fun every year but this is the first time I won something. Thank you for your generosity! :)

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Ruth said...

Thanks so much! I scored a pattern I'd been thinking about.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woah! That was so much fun! I noticed you filled the first three pages of popular patterns on Ravelry and did some investigating to figure out what was going on. I found a small shawl code and a ton of patterns I would love to knit up. Thank you so much! You are quite generous!

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WooHoo! I picked up a shawl pattern. I already own many of your patterns, but was looking at Artesian. It's so interesting with the stitch changes. Thank you so much for this fun event. It took me 45 minutes to find one, but tenacity has it's rewards.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I was going to wait until I'd finished more previous Pins & Lace patterns before I bought into the 2015 edition, but oh well!

Thanks, Romi! Can't wait to see what you come up with this year!

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the shawl pattern I've had my eye on for a few weeks now!!! Happy Easter to you and your loved ones and God bless

Jenn H.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the egg hunt! I had such a great time reacquainting myself with your beautiful patterns!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Spent a long time searching, but tenacity paid off! I have long admired your patterns, and now I have one (Artesian)! Thank you so much for your generosity. Happy Easter!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Romi!!! I love your patterns and have several. I am having difficulty choosing which pattern to use my "egg" on......however, since we were transplanted to Nevada from Minnesota three years ago, I am leaning towards High Desert or Red Rock Canyon. Thanks again for sharing.........I admire your talent and beautiful designs.......Happy Easter!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Easter, Romi! Thank you for my egg and sharing your talent and designs!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No love here!! I just don't understand. Northernsandy.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home