19 April 2014

egg hunt

Get ready for my 3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt

This year is a little different, but I think it's more fun, because everyone can win at least a free pattern without trying too terribly hard. :) 

eta: Grand, First and Second prizes are gone but the Third prize code is still hidden in my pattern page photos for you to find!

Here are the specifics:
I will be uploading pictures of Easter Eggs into my pattern pages on Ravelry starting later this afternoon (Saturday, April 19). These pictures will have codes in them for prizes! Starting at 9pm EDT this evening (4-19), the codes will go live and you will be able to use them! Some of them are single use (so make sure you find it first!), and some of them are multiple use codes. I realize that this is an international community, and apologize for bad timing for some of you; that's why everyone will be able to get at least a free pattern. The codes will expire at 10am EDT Monday, April 21. There is nothing to stop you from getting more than one of the codes. IOW, you could snag both the Grand Prize and a free pattern. Here's a list of prizes! 

One Grand Prize: a single use code (meaning it can be used only once and by the first person who types it into their Ravelry cart and completes their purchases) for $30 to my Ravelry pattern shop (this needs to be used all at once-in one purchase; you can't use it a little at a time)
Two First Prizes: a code (that can be used by the first two peeps to type it into their Ravelry shopping carts and complete their purchases) for $20 to my Ravelry pattern shop] (this needs to be used all at once-in one purchase; you can't use it a little at a time)
Three Second Prizes: a code (that can be used by the first three peeps to type it into their Ravelry shopping carts and complete their purchases) for $10 to my Ravelry pattern shop (this needs to be used all at once-in one purchase; you can't use it a little at a time)
Unlimited Third Prizes: a code for $6.50 to my Ravelry pattern shop, which will cover the price of most any of my small shawl patterns. In other words: use the code and get a free pattern or get $6.50 off a larger purchase; one use per person (this needs to be used all at once-in one purchase; you can't use it a little at a time)

We've dyed the eggs and taken the pictures, and now it's time for the count down! Are you ready?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Romi! I just found one of the 3rd place prizes and immediately got Carson (something I've had my eye on for ages!).

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Karen W. said...

Thank you, Romi! I got Copperwood and I'm excited to start knitting!

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Ina said...

Thanks for the egghunt! I found a third place coupon, which I used to get beauteous River Walk, which I hope to knit up soon.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home