25 March 2014

monday's musing - late again

"Keep calm and carry on." - UK Ministry of Information poster from WW II (never distributed)

I need this.

I've been needing this. 

I think I'll order a poster for every room. And mugs. And.... Such is the extraordinarily myopic year of one's life while in the midst of book-writing. Because really...being overwhelmed is not a tragedy, is it? It's a fantastic project, and I am lucky to be able to work on it. And if the Brits can keep a stiff upper lip during something actually incredibly serious, then so can I - as the knitting needles click and the deadlines loom.

Right? :)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger carolknits said...

Hang in there my friend!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Righto

1:06 PM  
Anonymous dana said...

i sense a theme...

1:14 PM  
Blogger Terry B. said...

You can do it,
You can do it,
You can!
You can!

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the one that says, "Keep calm and carry yarn."

12:20 PM  
Anonymous ESther said...

Interesting poster. Makes me wonder why they never distributed it.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home