15 September 2013

one step at a time

...or otherwise known as a few rounds at a time.

It grew quickly at first.

And then it got bigger and slowed down.

I was so excited to get to the edging when it finally came!

By that time, it had grown really heavy.

So heavy, in fact, that the needle twisted off my cable! Luckily, I have lots of extras.

Then I ran out of yarn and needed some more from Cascade. And when it came, I was in the middle of something else. Yesterday, I finally wound it and got back to work.

And then - just like that - it was finished!

Whew. Blocking time; pattern writing time. I can't wait to use it!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is crazy! I just ordered some Eco and put this blanket up to #2 on my queue! Perfect timing!!

4:56 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

Oh wow! This is beautiful! I love it in natural colors. Can't wait to see a close up of the edging. I love it so much.

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home