31 August 2013

the first

I don't think I ever got over here to the blog to say this, but I know I mentioned it on Ravelry! (Please forgive me; I swear that the smoke from the Rim Fire is making my brain a little addled! It feels like I have a bad head cold.) I decided that I like giving things away. It's really quite fun on this end and I think on your end too!

So! On the last day of each month, I will choose a person randomly from the Ravelry finished projects listings on a pattern of mine. You won’t know which pattern ahead of time. (I had to put some mystery in, you know?) The person whose pattern is chosen will get a free single Romi pattern pdf of their choice (among the ones listed for sale on Ravelry), gifted to them in their Ravelry library!
Fine print:
  • you need to have pictures of the finished object that are good enough so that I can tell it’s finished, 
  • the pattern needs to be marked as a finished object and linked to the Ravelry pattern page, and 
  • you need to have rated the pattern.
I just got to go choose a pattern and do a random winner! So fun. :) I chose RosaFlora as the first pattern (I have a soft spot for that pattern),

and :drumroll: MarieClare is the first winner! Congratulations to you!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Marie-Clare said...

Wow, wow wow, thank you so much. I loved working on Rosa Flora so much and over a year later I'm still at the stage of looking at it in wonder and thinking "did I really make this"!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Hev said...

I also have a soft spot for Rosa Flora. I can't wait to knit it up. Just have to get the confidence to do so. Beads, so many beads. *never beaded with knitting before.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home