30 June 2013

sierra lupine sunday

Sierra Lupine is here!

There's a shawl size.

And a scarf size.

The scarf is done from lovely Iridaceae Colorworks sock yarn (Cypella) in Irisberry.

And the stole is done in scrumptious Cassiopeiae Lace yarn in an incredible dusky lavender.

I was in such a purple mood.

With some beads thrown in.

And this was the perfect medicine.

Such an enjoyable knit!

I loved every minute of it.

And I am loving wearing them...

in the few moments of chill throughout this heatwave.

And with that?

The last firework of the week, and the Home Is Where the Heart Is eBook. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Is the scarf beaded? I can't tell! Both are so lovely. I've never knit with lace weight, but that stole is calling to me....

8:45 AM  
Blogger carolknits said...

This week of patterns has been so beautiful! And all so different!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Awwww! What a lovely way to complete your Home Is Where The Heart Is collection Romi! I am so pleased and proud to be a part of it! In case of any confusion, the Iridaceae yarn used is Cypella (in Irisberry)! You really make it sing! ♥

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home