moving right along
I love this size, actually.
Even though I like the bigger one too, there's just something so satisfying in going stash diving and then knitting it up. I've wanted to do something with my skeins of Koigu for a long time and I'm happy that three of them found a nice home. :)
The watery shawl is moving along nicely, too. I love the top stitch pattern. It looks like riffles in a stream to me.
I am particularly fond of the spine on this one.
I don't like to use the usual increase spine and it makes my obsessive little heart purr with joy when I figure out a cool way to increase. This one is a cable.
And I love the yummy Shalimar Breathless yarn! Mmmmmmmmm.
1. My dog likes eating apples.
2. I got my boot off a week last Monday and today was the first time I was able to walk across the room without pain. I almost cried with joy.
3. Still no kitteh, and we have given up looking and calling. When the rain stops, we'll post some pictures at the mailboxes. She's microchipped so we're hoping she might turn up. I don't want to think about coyotes.
4. The rain has been making the sage smell particularly pungent. It is incredible.
5. I've decided that I must go to knitting group tomorrow. I need diversion.
6. I am working on a secret project and I'll ask tomorrow when I can reveal it.
7. And now...back to my knitting and audio book. This is the life!
Labels: 7 Small Shawls Y3