02 May 2013

knitting at slow speed

I am multi-tasking these days. Multi-muti-multi-multi-multi-tasking. Since I am usually a fairly monogamous knitter, things seem to be going so very very slowly. Closest to my heart, because I really want to wear it, is a lacy leafy lightweight sweater. It is in Tosh Merino Light - three skeins I scored from my lys when it changed hands.

I love it deeply.
 
It is a top down raglan and I particularly dote on the raglan increases.

I can't wait to separate for the sleeves and body, but since this one is really only for me, I have other things to do first.

I have a sagebrush infinity scarf to knit up out of Miss Babs gorgeous Yummy 2 ply in Beachglass.

A river watery shawl to knit up in beautiful Shalimar Breathless. (pics to come!)

And a lilacs scarf to knit up in Iridaceae sock yarn in one of the most beautiful colorways I've ever seen:  Irisberry.

I'm getting a lot of audiobook time in. :)

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those increases are particularly cool.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

What a beautiful post!

4:25 AM  
Blogger RachelBooklover said...

I feel the same way. Monogamous knitting is usually the way I go, but I have so much knitting to do that I have many projects on the needles right now. I don't feel like I'm getting anything done.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

♥!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Ebonraven said...

I'm trying to remember to get my audiobooks going again. But I have my audiobook device in the bedroom and mostly I use it to read me to sleep when I don't feel well. Oops. :)

Probably will change next week on the airplane.

Whatcha listening to?

11:37 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

How lovely! Can't wait to see it all finished.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have three skeins of TML that I would love to turn into something pretty and leafy and lacy. Any chance you'll be writing that up into a pattern...:)?

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home