24 April 2013

blocked

My admission for today: shawl number four in my Home is Where the Heart Is eBook subscription was all through test knitting before the sample I knit was blocked. This is because I didn't feel like weaving in the ends. (Ask Jeanne about weaving in ends; she'll give you a few choice words, I'm sure!)

But now it's blocked. And I love it. It's really rather giant, and it's made of Solemate from Lorna's Laces, which contains Outlast. (Kits here!) I think it looks kind of like an art installation in this picture. :)

I'm busy creating a diagram you can print and color in to choose your colors. All the photos are taken, and I can't wait to release it!!!

Back to work with me....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

LOL! I'm sure going to miss Google Reader. I've been trying other ones out and completely missed this post.

Oh yeah, nothing quite like weaving in hundreds of ends on http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/caret while hanging out and waiting for the doors of Stitches West to open.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home