14 April 2013

a state of undress

I always feel that taking pictures of my unblocked items is akin to photographing a lady in a state of undress, in her robe and bath slippers, and before she has applied her "face." (Forgive me: I have been listening to Audible's production of The Importance of Being Earnest and I do go on).

In this case, though, I know how you've been waiting, and since my wonderful test knitters are working on the edging right now, I will give you a peek. The edge isn't actually ruffly as it appears to be; blocking will work its magic. My favorite part: the edging is applied asymmetrically. I can't wait to wear it! (eta: kits at Jimmy Beans!!!)

I was inspired by the amazing dusk sky in my little corner of the world. But enough of that for now. There is more to come later! I have a hat pattern to complete and some (little white) boxes to pack.

Cheerio!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

SQUEEEEEEE!! And Cheerio! LOL

12:47 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

HEE! Lots of little teases there missy! Can't wait!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous dana said...

Little white boxes??
Woo hoo!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Sally at Rivendale Farms said...

Oh my.

2:36 PM  
Blogger heydebbi said...

oh boy, little white box's being packed!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home