29 January 2013

monday's musing, tuesday edition

"Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up." - Inigo Montoya (The Princess Bride)

I know. I have been so very absent! What you have missed: snow - saucering and snow boots - knitting - records set on swim team - beautiful sunrises and sunsets - sick kids - knitting - trouble with the littlest one's swim coach - letter writing - more letter writing - snow - dinner with friends - knitting - bunny tracks in the snow - beautiful sunrises and sunsets - bullying incident with elder son - suspension - ineptitude - letter writing - more letter writing - knitting - badly sprained ankle and foot (mine - ouch!) - bobcat and coyote sightings - knitting - getting first pins and lace club packages and pattern out - beautiful sunrises and sunsets - healing - sick kids - healing - letter writing - knitting, knitting, knitting - melting snow - getting ready for TNNA and Stitches West....

Whew. I have about a bazillion pictures to share with everyone, but for now...I'm back to knitting and taking Airborne. All the best to everyone out there!



Blogger Jocelyn Grayson said...

I'm skipping TNNA, but I'll see you at West!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about difficulties with the kiddos, but I guess those things come with the territory. Hope all returns to a more even keel for everyone soon!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Sava said...

Wow! Sounds like we're in for a lot of fun. Waiting eagerly for more :)

7:38 PM  
Blogger norabrown said...

Hugs! It sounds like a lot going on.

12:19 PM  
Blogger RachelBooklover said...

Definitely missed my Monday Musings and photos of your great outdoors. Love the new pattern though.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home