29 January 2013

monday's musing, tuesday edition

"Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up." - Inigo Montoya (The Princess Bride)

I know. I have been so very absent! What you have missed: snow - saucering and snow boots - knitting - records set on swim team - beautiful sunrises and sunsets - sick kids - knitting - trouble with the littlest one's swim coach - letter writing - more letter writing - snow - dinner with friends - knitting - bunny tracks in the snow - beautiful sunrises and sunsets - bullying incident with elder son - suspension - ineptitude - letter writing - more letter writing - knitting - badly sprained ankle and foot (mine - ouch!) - bobcat and coyote sightings - knitting - getting first pins and lace club packages and pattern out - beautiful sunrises and sunsets - healing - sick kids - healing - letter writing - knitting, knitting, knitting - melting snow - getting ready for TNNA and Stitches West....

Whew. I have about a bazillion pictures to share with everyone, but for now...I'm back to knitting and taking Airborne. All the best to everyone out there!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm skipping TNNA, but I'll see you at West!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about difficulties with the kiddos, but I guess those things come with the territory. Hope all returns to a more even keel for everyone soon!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Sava said...

Wow! Sounds like we're in for a lot of fun. Waiting eagerly for more :)

7:38 PM  
Blogger norabrown said...

Hugs! It sounds like a lot going on.

12:19 PM  
Blogger RachelBooklover said...

Definitely missed my Monday Musings and photos of your great outdoors. Love the new pattern though.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home