05 November 2012

monday's musing

I had such an amazing time this past weekend at Interweave's Knitting Lab in San Mateo! I loved meeting new people and seeing old friends, all in such an amazing vital area. I confess that I enjoyed it all the more because I don't live around there any longer and could truly appreciate all the area has to offer with my fresh eyes. It was a treat. And it was a treat to return home to my little corner of high desert! :) So in honor of that....

Wherever I may roam -
On land or sea or foam,
You will always hear me singing this song:
Show me the way to go home!
- from "Show me the way to go home" by Irving King

More on my trip later! Off to play a little catch up.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Sounds like a fabulous time was had by all.

We love to travel, but in Dorothy's words as well "There's no place like home". I'm glad you've found your home. I have too.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

I too just moved to the Reno/Sparks area, from the SF bay area (Penngrove to be exact). I hope to meet you in person someday, right now I'm still trying to get my bearings and learn my way around. LOVE your patterns! --Patti

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home