09 October 2012

peeky peeky peeking

I know you all want to see what is beyond the leaf. Right?

There is some stripey-ness.

I do love stripes.

And a little widening at the deep blue-ish teal.

I love this color combination and the yarn is a huge treat! Absolutely vibrant.
 
And I am loving the asymmetry.

It's almost finished. Well, it was actually finished, but it wasn't perfect, so now it is almost finished again. :) This one is shawl #2, and I have already imagiknitted shawl #3. Wait until you see the yarny goodness on that one!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger norabrown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

How fun! I have "Romi's Choice" colors already and I think I'll be going with those - they are so ME! ♥

6:10 PM  
Blogger CarlaH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:03 PM  
Blogger CarlaH said...

Romi's Choice is all caked and ready to go here, too! I've been waiting, perhaps not so patiently, and I see that it's worth it. Beautiful!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home