23 June 2012

knitscene!

The fall Knitscene preview is up and I am the featured designer! Not only did the incomparable  Rachael Herron write a profile of me (thank you so much Rachael!) but I have a collection of three patterns. Number one is

my Terra Linda Cardigan

Made out of Malabrigo,

it melds texture and openwork.

Then there's the Perpetua Shawl out of Alisha Goes Around yarn,

a shallow crescent shape using the same motif as the sweater,

and last is the Purslane beret and cowl,

made out of incredible soft and yummy ArtYarns cashmere sock.

I hope you enjoy them all!

10 Comments:

Blogger Oneday Designs said...

Lovely designs as usual, Rosemary. Congratulations for the article and patterns in Knit Scene.

Linda SV "Oneday" ONEDAYDESIGNS

4:44 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Congratulations! You deserve to be the featured designer and I can't wait to make all 4 items!

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Jo said...

I am looking forward to seeing the new Knitscene! congratulations--your designs are lovely.

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does your brain think up all those lovely items? Congrats on being featured, you are most certainly deserving. I'll have to look for the mag in the shops.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Congratulations Romi! So very happy and excited for you! Already downloaded the e-mag - can't wait to get knitting!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to see it! My autoship charged my account today, so I know it's on its way!

11:54 AM  
Blogger daffynpooh said...

Lovely as always, and congrats on the featured designer!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Biscuit said...

I love these new patterns! They are definitely going in my queue!!

6:33 AM  
Anonymous supermother said...

Congratulations on the feature article and on your lovely designs. I am seeing your patterns everywhere these days, and that is nice.

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I love the cardigan. Your patterns are so gorgeous!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home