29 May 2012

try to work that way

Have you ever heard that old saying? My mother always laughed at it: "put your ear to the ground, your nose to the grindstone and your shoulder to the wheel. Now try to work in that position."
Look at that! Projects, projects, projects.


Blogger Jeanne said...

Wheeeee Projects!!! Want to know what they are you tease!

4:31 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

YUM!! ♥

7:57 AM  
Blogger carolknits said...

I miss seeing your projects every week!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Romi said...

Carol: I will try my very best to be a better blogger! :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Romi said...

Jeanne: Soon. :) Soon you will see them!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous dana said...

i can recognize one, buton ly one.
i want to know what the green is....

11:34 AM  
Blogger daffynpooh said...

Today was a perfect day for a teaser!! (And lately, I do feel like I am working in that position!)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home