30 April 2012

Monday's Musing

"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results." - Willie Nelson


Had a lovely time this past weekend at 3 Kittens Needlearts and Yarnover in Minneapolis! Pictures will follow this week - I'm estimating Wednesday Thursday or possibly Friday. I SO enjoyed teaching my classes, meeting new people, getting to know others better, and just generally having a wonderful time. Plus, I finished up my second to last sekrit project on the plane headed home. What could be better?!


Have a great week!

4 Comments:

Blogger daffynpooh said...

I am thinking my week would have been better if I was the gal sitting next to you on the plane!! Happy Monday Romi!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Paula said...

Hi
I enjoy your blog. Since you moved the type size is so small that I have trouble reading it - even with my glasses on ! Can you enlarge the type size ? Thank you in advance.

6:45 PM  
Blogger gemma said...

hugs and good thoughts,I wore one of your designs yesterday, and got lots of compliments.

12:04 AM  
Blogger livvi said...

I agree with daffynpooh sitting on the airplane next to you finishing a secret project would be fun. That thought brought a smile to a frustrating week. Thanks guys.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home