15 March 2012

Too many secrets

(Does anyone else remember the movie Sneakers?)

Six secret knitting projects. Two unavoidable life projects.

Almost four knitting projects done. Life projects in motion.

I know. I promise more later.

Meanwhile, behold the gold.
I am definitely in a gold mood lately. I've been fondling these and am balling them up to knit on between the secret projects. Then at least I can show you progress, right? The golden merino/silk on the left is from Ripples Crafts and it's going to be a muse shawl. The golden mink/cashmere is from Great Northern Yarns and it will be a muse, as well, but one of the extra fun little non-shawl projects in the eBook. Dreams of petting/knitting with these beauties are making me smile.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger teanotea said...

I love that movie. It's the source of one of my favorite quotes: "You know I could have been in the NSA, but they found out my parents were married."

Good luck with all your secret knitting.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Sneakers, YES! One of my favorite movies of all time. Secret knitting is tough for the blogging...I'm thrilled to have had some opportunities for secret knitting lately, but tumbleweeds are seriously blowing through my blog. Your gold yarn is so pretty...can't wait to see what they become!

9:01 AM  
Blogger daffynpooh said...

Socks?? Sekret socks?? (Muses need socks too........ just sayin')

6:21 PM  
Blogger daffynpooh said...

Socks?? Sekret socks?? (Muses need socks too........ just sayin')

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home