06 February 2012

Monday's Musing

"We find a way through tough times and if we can't find a way then we'll make one." - Clint Eastwood, Halftime in America commercial (Chrysler)

Admission: I cried when I watched the Halftime in America commercial during the Superbowl (at halftime!) It is full of awesome, and the whole thing can be viewed here on youtube. Yes, I know it's a commercial, and really? As one commenter said, I would buy fruit roll-ups if that was what was being hawked during this commercial.

It was a pretty amazing game, too, even though the 49ers weren't there. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger nursenikkiknits said...

I missed the game (thankfully) but thanks for making sure I didn't miss that commercial. It was awesome to experience.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Terry B. said...

I thought I was the only one who reacted this way, and when I've tried to tell people about it I tear up all over again! Thanks for posting the link. :o)

2:24 PM  
Blogger daffynpooh said...

This commercial was beautifully done, both in words and pictures......

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home