25 January 2012

Whew

I am always always nervous when I do a club pattern and then send out the packages. I keep thinking "what if no one likes it?!"

Well, I am over-the-moon thrilled to say that when the pattern hit and the boxes started getting to their destinations, people reported love! I feel a little like Sally Field, but I am just super happy. :) I can't show you the pattern here, because there are still people who haven't gotten theirs yet and aren't peeking, and in case they read this, I mustn't post pictures just yet. But here's a blurry picture that caught my fancy. Don't worry! It's not the right color. :)

Now go look here and you can see the whole thing. And if you want to join my little club, the pattern only subscription is still available through the end of the month! You can find it on Ravelry or on my site! And then you can knit along with everyone in my Ravelry forum. It's party time over there!

Feeling good this evening. Planning for Stitches West (I'm sharing a booth with Kristine from A Verb for Keeping Warm!) and relaxing just a little teensy bit. But not too much. :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

♥ Congratulations, it's a big hit!

6:35 PM  
Blogger katherinelynn_04 said...

I couldn't help myself and had to click through...what a gorgeous item! Really interesting design elements, I think you may have outdone yourself this time! I definitely need to consider joining if all the patterns are this good.

6:50 PM  
Blogger trainlady said...

I can't keep up with the 7 (s) so I shouldn't buy more patterns. But that is amazing.

I keep thinking I should join to console myself for my lost Kleio.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Knit with it said...

Romi! I love the yarn & the pattern, can't wait to knit it all up. :)

I'll be right across from you at Stitches West, so exciting!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home