26 December 2011

Monday's Musing

I hope everyone had a lovely and wonderful Christmakwanzukkah! Isn't it odd how the holiday season magnifies both the good and bad so dramatically? We, here, are lucky to be together, and those of us who were not well in the past few days are now feeling recovered enough to be having Nerf gun games downstairs. Yay!

We always watch the Alastair Sim version of A Christmas Carol around this time of year (IMHO the definitive portrayal), and it brought the following quote to mind.

"We can do more good by being good, than in any other way" - Rowland Hill

Off to relax a little today. The pre-teen angst was a little thick yesterday. ;)

We, here, are all looking forward to bringing in the shiny New Year, full of possibilities! Be well everyone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

Happy new year! I adore Christmas movies, my favorites are the many forms of "A Christmas Carol." I've found that the one with Patrick Stewart is my favorite this year (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0216621/). Last year it was Disney's Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey (and I'm not a Jim Carrey fan!), he did a good job in this movie.
I hope that you are having a glorious day and wish a glorious 2012 for you and yours.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home