10 October 2011

Monday's Musing

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs

Yes. I'm one of those Apple faithfuls. One of the people still mourning the loss of a true visionary and optimist. One of the die-hard Mac users (right now, I have three that I use) with iPhone in hand. And I just want to say this: thank you, Steve. For inspiring me. For changing the way I live my life. For making it possible to do what I do. For bringing amazing and innovative technology to the world, all wrapped up in beautiful design.
Most of all, thank you for following your heart, and in so doing, inspiring us all to do likewise. Farewell to an iCon.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Oneday Designs said...

I agree. I am another Apple faithful person and my Apple product (soon to be products) help me do what I have to do each and every day. Many thanks Steve.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Amen!! - typed on a MacBook. Got our first Apple computer in 1986; I think it's still in storage somewhere, the cute little box! It is always a psychological blow to lose a visionary, and doubly so when they are so close to one's own age.... :-/

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, my friend has Apple as one of her accounts (they serve her company's product on the Apple campus) and she told me a few Steve stories...uh...I do love me my iphone!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen Romi! One of a kind!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home