16 September 2011

It's in the Air

Have you noticed? Fall is here! My very very favorite time of year. Lovely blue skies, a hint of chill during sunny days, smells of dry grasses and dropping temperatures at night. And acorns.
They're such pretty little signs of autumn.

I can't get enough of fall colors now. There's the Persimmon yarn from Alisha that I absolutely had to hold, and once I picked it up I had to wind it and knit with it. I simply could not resist any longer. And I did try.
And the lovely skein of dk weight yarn that Wendee of Hazelknits sent me.
It's called Equinox.
Here's a more intimate view.
Sigh. Lovely!

The club sign-ups went well yesterday evening, and I hope you all were able to get the spot you wanted! The options including pins were sold out in the first 25 minutes or so, but there are still yarn/pattern options available on my site. If you didn't get what you wanted, do not fear! Sign-ups will open again October 15th when another 50 pins and 100 skeins of yarn will be available. This time, sign-ups will be in the morning (and I will announce the time). After those are sold out, I will open pattern only sales! I hope that you all will join me for club fun next year. :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Autumn is just about here in Denver as well. Hoping it lasts a longggg time. Spring and fall are my favorite seasons.

Congrats on the club Romi! And love the little sample of yarnz you showed :-)

6:19 PM  
Blogger daffynpooh said...

Romi - those are awesome acorns! I am hoping they become a "design element" in a future fall shawl! (Daffynpooh)

7:44 AM  
Blogger SpinningLara said...

Are those real acorns? They almost look like they are made of chocolate!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home