16 August 2011

Twisting...

On my little drop spindle found at that estate sale....
And on the next muse!
It is high time for some cables and lace, don't you think? The yarn is my lovely Dream in Color Smooshy Sock with Cashmere. Yum! The color is one of their new ones: Sundown Orchid. I would love to link to somewhere that you could purchase it, but everyone seems to be out. :( But perhaps I can convince Sheri from the Loopy Ewe to order extra. It is luscious and wonderful stuff.

School has been going pretty well this week, and there's a break in swimming, so I'm off to play with my cables and lace!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I LOVE cables, and I love your shawl designs; how perfect to combine them!!! I have some dark, mysterious Dream In Color Smooshy; I'll have to earmark for this.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Oh how exciting!!! Cables ♥

4:45 AM  
Blogger Rudee said...

I think I'm ready for a handspun shawl, and it looks like you'll be ready soon, too. Pretty fiber, Romi.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

Beautiful lace motif! and the spinning is lovely, too.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home