01 August 2011

Monday's Musing, and then some

“I didn't fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” - Benjamin Franklin

I love this quote. I feel like I have been finding all sorts of ways to do things wrong lately! But not failing. :)

Somehow it's gotten to be Monday again! I know I have been very very quiet. I've been busy, yes, but I think I got out of the habit of making time to post, tweet and facebook. I have been on my Ravelry forum
off and on, but more off than on. And the truth is, I miss you all! I am feeling cut off from humanity. So here I am - busy as usual - but making up my mind to get back participating more often. It gives me so much energy to be part of the knitting e-waves that I can't even begin to tell you!

It's been such a long time since I posted, that I didn't even show everyone these amazing cookies, sent by one of my Ravelry forum moderators, Brandy. (Have I mentioned lately how much I love the moderators on my forum? They are the absolute BEST!)

Home made by her boyfriend, whose work I have tasted before.
They were gone almost before I could take a picture of them!

And to continue with the goodies I have received, look at this gorgeous yarn I got from Dream in Color!
It's one of their new colors - this one is Sundown Orchid - and I fell in love with it at TNNA.

Well, for now, I am going off to find the right answer to the test. :) Have a great week everyone!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger momsue84 said...

Love, love, love the cookies and Sundown Orchid. Keeping my eyes pealed for the new DIC.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Jen said...

Picked up the Fall Knitscene today... LOVE your shawl pattern!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home