19 August 2011

Microblogging

There once was a mama so fried.
To clothe her kids well she had tried.
But the malls she did hate,
and it was getting too late,
so back to the web she did fly.

I know it's pathetic, but really. After a day at the malls, what do you expect? I am so not a shopper. Give me the interwebs any day. Today, we braved the craziness to find the boys clothes for a semi formal party. Thank heavens for Old Navy uniform clothes!

Heading off to relax now, because, frankly, I deserve it. Don't you? :D

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Cathy-Cate said...

The malls, they are pits of despair
With shoppers and angst everywhere.
Give me a good website,
A credit card, and hold tight,
The shopping's all done! here, not there.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I'll take online shopping anyday....

11:48 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

I feel the same way about malls. Since my kids are grown up now, and buy their own clothe, it's been years since I was in a mall. We used to go there almost every day, after I picked up the kids from school. Brrrr!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home