25 July 2011

Monday's Musing

"We can be absolutely certain only about things we do not understand" - Eric Hoffer

I often go to
thinkexist.com and peruse the quotes there, and they always have quotes by people whose birthdays are on that given day. Today was Eric Hoffer's birthday, and since I was impressed by the quote given (above, and perfect for #1 Son), I went to his page and read a few more. And then some more. And then more, until I had read everything. Wow. Although I had a vague recollection of the name, I have never read any of his works. My next resolution is to remedy that.

I continue to play catch-up. I think I'm going to get pretty close in the next few days, which is good, because more madness is coming. But my second resolution is to post more about it. :)

Have a great week!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Bookmarked! Nice site! Have an awesome week!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I love quotes, and your "Monday's Musings" are often inspiring. Thanks for sharing the site!

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Romi, I worked with Eric Hoffer years ago...wonderful man!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home