11 July 2011

Monday's Musing

What a slacker I've been! So much has been going on that I completely forgot it was Monday (every day is the same when the kids are out of school and you work from home). So, in honor (?) of being late, today's thought:

"Wisdom too often never comes, and so one ought not to reject it merely because it comes late." - Felix Frankfurter

I'm getting my April July!!! (see how absent minded I am?!) club shipments together and I can't wait for my club members to see them!!!

Have a fabulous week!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I love today's musing! It's so true.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

I like that musing. Happy belated Monday!

6:39 AM  
Anonymous dana said...

April?

Justice Frankfurter is one of my all time favorite justices.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home