07 May 2011

Is this thing on?

Just got a blogging ap for my iPhone and here I sit, at a swim meet, blogging. How cool is that?! I still haven't figured out how to upload pics from my phone, but I'm working on it.

Last week was utter madness. Got back from teaching at (the awesome) YarnOver and immediately needed to help poor Mr. Romi get ready for a business trip of his own. He's still gone, I actually got a little accomplished, and we even got to the swim meet on time! I'm feeling fairly impressed with myself for getting us all out the door this morning at 5:40 a.m. I even put some chicken curry in the slow cooker and set the time delay on the rice cooker. I know the feeling will pass (one can never feel impressed with oneself very long when there are kids around) so I'm enjoying it as much as possible.

Well. Here's hoping this post doesn't look utterly bizarre. Back to being Swim Mom!! :)

Later? Pics of yarn. And peeps.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger momsue84 said...

Your post is just fine, Romi!! And, I'm seriously jealous of your organizational skills! One more thing for you to teach us. :D

9:44 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

It worked great - though the type looks a little small - I had to have my face up to the monitor, but then you know how us old folks are ;-)

Have a lovely Mother's Day with your boys!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

And how on earth could I forget to say of course you have excellent organizational skills because:

You're the best of the best of the bestest, bestest most best people in the whole world ☺

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, I was up at 7:30 am this morning (no kids in the house, only cats) and was so impressed with myself. Then I read this. Very impressed by mothers generally!

11:06 AM  
Blogger norabrown said...

Woo hoo on multi-tasking!

Can you share this recipe? I love anything I can throw into the slow cooker.

Happy Mother's Day tomorrow and enjoy the swim meet.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the biggest reasons I switched to Wordpress is because their app is SO easy to use on the iPhone and allows uploading photos so well! It pulls in all your posts from Blogger, too....

But if you don't do that, good luck finding a way to post photos! :) I know I for one miss your posts! ;

1:12 PM  
Blogger JelliDonut said...

Nice! Which app are you using? Mobile Blogger is so ugly. I really need something better.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

yay! for traveling blogging AND that you are at a meet. Now if you could only teach your classes virtually, you'd never miss a meet again!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home