21 March 2011

Monday's Musing

"Think globally; act locally." - unknown (because everyone has said it, haven't they?!) :)

I've been catching up on everything and with the little bit of time I've managed to put aside, I'm working on a shawl pattern to sell for Japan relief. I've asked a friend who lives in Tokyo to help me name it. She's made it here to the US with her kids, thank the FSM, but her husband is still in Tokyo.

Meanwhile, the fabulous Janel Laidman has a new shawl pattern out, Eiki (strength):
Eikipdfand, through April 30, she is donating all proceeds from sales to the Japanese Red Cross. Go Janel!

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger JelliDonut said...

I hope your Japanese relief pattern is as successful as Brandywine. I will buy it when it comes out, for sure!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Marushka C. said...

That's a pretty shawl! I look forward to seeing yours, too. Thank you for giving people another way to help in the an overwhelming situation.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home