23 January 2011

Whose Shoes?

I know you're all dying to know.

:drumroll:
The feet and the shoes above belong to...

Rick Mondragon! So that means you're a winner, Kathy! You were the first one to guess Rick. I have to say I love your footwear, too. I have a soft spot for fabulous cowboy boots! In fact, I first thought that Rick's were cowboy boots and he had to let me down gently. But he was very kind about it so I wasn't entirely dashed. ;)

Just email me your snail mail address and we're all set!

Thank you all so much for your guesses! That was an absolute blast. I had a fabulous time imagining all those people in the shoes!

Now I'm back to working like a crazy fiend. See you all soon!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Congratulations Kathy! waving from Lone Tree ;-)

Romi, have a great week ☺

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - Rick is one brave dude with all that sparkle and color - gotta love it!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Thank you Romi!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home