06 January 2011

This, that, and the other

First things first, am I right? :)

Shawl #6 is...
Asterope!

And that makes shawl #7 Alcyone!
Many many thanks to all of you who have commented and played with me, subscribed to my eBook, and generally cheered me on in my quest. I could not have done it without your support and general fabulous-ness! I cannot believe it's over. Well, not quite, eh? There's pattern tweaking and test knitting happening!

And on to the winners of my little contest, randomly chosen from the commenters:
Malin and Beverly! Congratulations ladies! Please send me your snail mail addresses and I will send your pin out when I return from TNNA!

Did you see? The Knitscene preview is up (love this issue!) and I have a pattern in it: Rayonnant Pullover.
Made out of Louet MerLin, it's a fun quick knit and flattering on a wide range of body types. (Photos © Interweave).

This is one of the projects I designed last year while doing the shawl challenge. And next week, after I return from TNNA and get my first club shipment of 2011 squared away, I will show you everything I did last year (with the exception of one that is not yet released)! And with that, I'm off to Long Beach and TNNA!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Oh, I LOVE the sweater! I'll have to watch for the library to get the new issue....

11:42 AM  
Blogger mle said...

Absolutely beautiful! the shawls and the sweater!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Knit Purl Gurl said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You do such beautiful work!

12:48 PM  
Blogger krayolakris said...

Beautiful sweater! Have so enjoyed the ebook charts. Thanks!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Snohomish Shepherdess said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sweater pattern!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

as always they are all gorgeous!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Judy (Nanajudy) said...

Love, love, love the sweater! Your talent is never ending!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

I LOVE how all your shawls have been constructed uniquely. You are a genius!

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home