12 December 2010

Rrrrrrrrrrrred!

7 Small Shawls: T - 19 days and counting down.

Yum.
I'm really loving red right now.
It must be the influence of The Bear! It's his favorite color.

I'm knitting away with abandon without bothering to get patterns ready for test knitters. I think I'm actually going to make my end of year deadline of designing and knitting all the shawls (10 altogether - 7 for the eBook), even though I lost a great deal of weekend time to a swim meet. Just the knitting on two shawls left to do.... Woot!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous TinaVanHoecke said...

Aren't you going to tell us what the RED is???

6:15 AM  
Blogger mokkakissa said...

Forbidden city?

9:29 AM  
Blogger KatJobson said...

Yes please tell what red that is, it's GORGEOUS. I have lots of Ravelry red in malabrigo sock. Can't wait to see the finished shawl.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Monika said...

This is extremely wonderful red!

4:24 PM  
Blogger kaykatrn said...

OOOOO--between the red and the lace, I think I am going to LOVE this one!!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home