18 October 2010

Monday's Musing

"If you want to change your direction,
If your time of life is at hand;
Well, don't be the rule, be the exception;
A good way to start is to stand.

"Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you'll be walking cross the floor.
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you'll be walking out the door."

- The Winter Warlock (from Santa Claus is coming to Town)

Feeling like I need to calm down and do just that this week: put one foot in front of the other and soon I'll be finished with my workload for October. Right? Right?!?! ;)

Have a great week, everyone!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Taloferia said...

This happens to be just the sort of encouragement I needed today. I'm going to write that little poem out on my board. Thank you!

11:14 AM  
Blogger aprilquilts said...

I love this song. I sing it to myself all the time! It really is a helpful little ditty, and I appreciate you sharing it.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home