21 October 2010

Firsts

7 Small Shawls: T - 70 days and counting down.

My first ever home made sushi:
And my very first skein of Bugga! - in the Adonis Butterfly colorway.
Both delicious in their own way.

I need to work on making the quintessential sushi rice, but the Bugga is already perfect. :)

Did I mention that I'm thrilled that you all like Elektra?! I loved getting your comments; you all really made my day big time!

Craziness abounds here. I've come to the conclusion that I must really enjoy and thrive on it because I seem to be unable to keep from creating a chaos of over-work. My next task: learn to embrace and enjoy it thoroughly and completely. Onward!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous HasmiF said...

Isn't home made sushi awesome! We just made our first last week and we loved it. Everyone in the family made their own so it was great - participation from the whole family and less work and more fun for me. Congrats!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

bugga is one of my "must bring home" items of stitches east.
can't wait to see what it becomes

9:50 AM  
Blogger Ursa said...

Sushi and Bugga! - ooh, two of my loves as well...

1:41 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Hmmm...I'll take the Bugga, but pass on the sushi. LOL! You did take a nice picture it, though. :-)

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home