27 October 2010

Drive by blogging

7 Small Shawls: T - 64 days and counting down.

Dropping by to say hi! Things are crazy. I've been dyeing yarn, drying stuff out from the swim meet (that's our tent and chairs and everything spread out!):
hanging out in the emergency room (everyone is a-ok now) and having an anniversary (yesterday - 14th). I actually went out on a date with Mr. Romi!

Insanity is the mode du jour, but I thought I might heighten your anticipation a little. Elektra is coming out this week!

Kids are screaming while watching our Giants play in the World Series; made sushi for dinner; Gotta Knit (sung to the tune of "Broadway Rhythm Ballet"). More later!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jani said...

Go Giants! And Go Elektra!! Glad everyone's okay. :)

10:31 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

1. Happy Anniversary!!!
2. Glad everyone is okay.
3. Dang...what a great pitching duel that was NOT! Good job, Giants! Such a tough series to watch because I want BOTH teams to win.
4. Elektra this week? Woo hoo!!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Go Giants, Game 3 just started. I just purchased your 7Shawls, Elektra is gorgeous. I love all your patterns. I'm in Sonoma County also!
Cheers!
Phyllis in Sonoma (Rav:SonomaKnits)

4:25 PM  
Blogger Judy S. said...

Happy Anniversary! Love Elektra! Checked the pattern, and as far as I could see it was fine, including what your updated email said?

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home