14 September 2010

She's live!

7 Small Shawls: T - 108 days and counting down.

Celaeno is up! If you have subscribed to the 7 Small Shawls eBook ( non-Ravelry link), you should have received notification that you can download the updated version! Woot!

Now, I know you want to see pretty pictures, am I right? :)
This version of Celaeno used approximately 900 beads.
The gorgeous yarn is from Dee at Saffron Dyeworks. Enya Sock in the New Moon colorway. It is truly delectable.
This shawl is a shallow triangle that is easily tied around the shoulders.
The garter stitch portion features random bead placement.
Then the edging bead placement is charted.
I modified an Estonian stitch pattern and I love the way it looks!
Hope you enjoy. :)

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's stunning!

10:58 PM  
Blogger The Sexy Knitter said...

Romi, that is AMAZING! I love the edging here, so delicate yet it really gives the shawl some weight. Gorgeous!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Pilar said...

OMG!!! I want that one too!! It is already on my wish list :)

1:15 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

Bravo! Your patterns make me want to quit work and just knit!

5:19 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

Congratulations on another lovely shawl pattern! I can't believe it takes 900 beads!!!

6:41 AM  
Blogger lisagreenb said...

Thank you so much!! Getting your updates is like opening a gift - so exciting!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Got mine this morning - yay! Absolutely beautiful shawl - you amaze me. :-)

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Diane@Peaceful Acres said...

All I can say is, WOW! That is gorgeous!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Siret said...

Very beautiful work - I just have to say! The colour is absolutely perfect! And everything else too of course :P

2:40 AM  
Blogger M Dawson said...

OH wow - I am so thrilled to get this one!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home