05 September 2010

Popping in

So far - a crazy holiday weekend! Saturday we went to Six Flags in Vallejo for a swim team day. And today we went to a great bbq some friends had at their new house. Wonderful times!

And now my admission. Yesterday was the very first time I had ever been to an amusement park in my entire life. I had been to the fair, but had never ridden a real roller coaster. Ever. I tried to make up for it in one day (favorite ride? Medusa). So far, so good, but I missed a few rides I'll have to catch the next time! I had an incredible day with my boys and their friends and families. It was one of those memories that I know I will cherish always.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger JelliDonut said...

You are so brave! Roller coasters scare the crap out of me. The only one I've ever been on is the little kid roller coaster at 'Toon Town in Disney Land. They let hugely pregnant women ride it, that's how tame it is.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you're ever in So Cal with the kids, check out Legoland. Way more interesting (and way, way less commercial) than Disneyland. It's a lot of fun for all ages.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous lv2knit said...

I would have missed my window if I waited as long as you to go on the scary rides -- I have not been able to "stomach" them for years! I used to love them all, but not any more. I get sick and get a migraine just looking at the whirly rides!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Amusement park? Yikes, no! LOL! I get sick on a porch swing! Glad your experience was better than mine.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home