17 July 2010

Life is good

7 Small Shawls: T - 167 days and counting down.

Thank you, everyone, for your kind comments on Leyfi! I have some other pics I will share with you later, that I took before I sent it off.

Today was a wonderful day of rest and relaxation. I went to my knitting group this morning and then spent the rest of the day with my family. After working so hard straight through the last few weekends, it was just what I needed! It's funny how mundane things like buying the kids shoes at the factory stores, going for ice cream, wandering around town aimlessly, and watching a movie together become such sweet and satisfying morsels when you haven't had time for them.

Before I scoot back for a little more leisure time, I thought I'd leave you with a picture of the CSA box I picked up last week from my friend Susan.
Isn't it beautiful? :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Anita Figueras said...

That CSA box is as beautiful as a ball of handpainted yarn. I belong to a CSA of the northern NY variety, and love opening the box each week.

Congratulations on being published yet again. It's fun finding out what your secret projects are as they are revealed!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Great CSA haul! We joined one several years ago and never re-upped. Seems this farm couldn't grow anything but kale...lots and lots of kale (which is tasty, but not for six months!).

And after your last two blog posts, I can't resist saying...same as it ever was...same as it ever was... ;-)

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home